Ooh la la!
An impressive home with generous proportions with a distinctive French Flair. A peaceful and private sanctuary with a fabulous open-plan design. You will be surprised to find a very quaint studio tucked away overlooking the garden. All of this is set on 800m2 of landscaped grounds in the established and sort after East- Bowral area.
* Featuring wide hallways, 9 foot ceilings and plantation shutters throughout the home.
* A faux fireplace adds a focal point to the formal living room and floating timber floors creates clean lines and a feeling of space. *
* Offering four generous bedrooms including a king- sized master bedroom with double ensuite, walk in “his and hers” robes.
* A slow combustion fireplace in the large family room creates a huge amount of heat for our cooler winter months. Ceiling fans are positioned throughout the rooms and additional heating and cooling is ducted internally.
* A white and bright entertainers kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a walk in pantry and large prepping bench top.
* A separate informal meals area off the kitchen.
* Lock up garaging for two vehicles plus a drive thru access to the rear yard including a place for the trailer.
* 21 Solar panels provide power back to the grid all year round.
This property provides you with a lifestyle focused on privacy and seclusion with hedging on the front boundary and on the perimeters of the rear garden. Enjoy the quiet street location and sunny rear aspect and delightful garden. Minutes into Bowral Township.
Open for inspection by appointment or view via our open home program every Saturday. Call Di Hosking or Linda Tyler for further information.
Note: All information contained herein is provided by third party sources including but not limited to the owners/developers, valuers and solicitors. Consequently, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries and verify all relevant details for their accuracy, effect and currency.
Contact Linda Tyler or Di Hosking for a private viewing or attend one of our open homes’ on a Saturday.