11 Sheaffe Street, Bowral, NSW 2576
The dream that pays for itself!
Set the scene and imagine yourself in a Circa 1940’s weatherboard cottage within a stunning professionally landscaped garden complete with re cycled brick walled gardens and water feature.
The cottage features original timber floors, stained glass windows and a slow burning wood fire.
The property is complimented by a beautiful self contained Granny Flat complete with its own private courtyard accessed via French doors. Continue to operate as a BnB or spoil your guests when they come to stay.
* 9 foot ceilings
* Solid timber floors
* Three bedrooms, master with sliding door to a private deck
* North facing lounge and dining area with slow combustion fire
* Country style kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
* Central family bathroom.
SELF CONTAINED GRANNY FLAT
* Polished concrete floors
* Timber windows, French doors
* Full kitchenette
* Queen sized bedroom
* Renovated bathroom
* Private Courtyard with water feature
* Single lockup garage includes the laundry servicing both dwellings
* Carport located between the main house and the garage
ARTIST STUDIO AND WORKSHOP
*Covered seating area overlooking a fire pit, veggie garden, water feature’s and ponds
* Workshop for the handyperson or artist retreat
Start living the dream, perfect for a weekender or home with passive income.
Contact Linda Tyler or Di Hosking for a private viewing or attend one of our open homes’ on a Saturday.
CONTACT hosking tyler.