Circa 1950s with Fabulous Street Appeal
Surrounded by historic properties, this circa 1950s home is just a stroll from the Reserve and the Wingecarribee River in the heart of Berrima village with all its cafes, restaurants and unique shops. This is a wonderful opportunity to secure your piece of the best-preserved Georgian village on the Australian mainland.
* Solid brick construction, Colorbond roof
* Formal living with French doors to the veranda
* Country style kitchen with gas cooking, gas fire
* Informal dining and sitting area overlooking the grounds
* Spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
* Second bedroom with built-in robes
* Study or third bedroom with storage, vistas to the garden
* Cosy sitting room that captures the sun
* Timber flooring and windows featured throughout the home
* Rear timber deck overlooking outdoor entertaining
* Paved courtyard surrounded by maple trees and various shrubs
* Outside “Privy” house and Laundry house
* Veggie patch, chicken coop and sheds
* Gorgeous half acre of cottage gardens, specimen and fruit trees
* Huge double garage with added storage space
Wander through the beautiful grounds and find the walk down to the Wingecarribee River.
A home bursting with charm and lifestyle. Only 10 minutes to Bowral shopping, easy access to the Motorway for the commuter.
Contact Linda Tyler or Di Hosking for a private viewing or attend one of our open homes’ on a Saturday.