47A Holly Street, Bowral, NSW 2576
Loads of Characte
Built in the Colonial Style this beautiful home is located in a most desirable Bowral street address. With an old world feel yet modern open-plan layout, the home is full of appealing features and surrounded by an array of cool-climate plants and rose garden.
* Modern weatherboard construction on two levels
* Solid Brushbox timber flooring in entry hall and living areas
* Cathedral ceiling featured in the living room
* Master suite includes fresh ensuite and walk-in robe
* Second and third bedrooms with built-in robes, serviced by the main bathroom
* Open plan living area features a gas fireplace, access to a sunny deck
* Stylish but simple kitchen layout with walk-in pantry, study nook with internet
* Bright and spacious informal dining room with views to the north/west
* The home includes reverse cycle heating/cooling, alarm system
* Guest suite located downstairs, includes bedroom/sitting room, ensuite and walk-in robe
* Large capacity water tank with a pump supplies water to the home and garden
* Solar panels supply power to the home
* In-ground, chlorinated and heated pool
* Single lock-up garage, work bench and separate parking bay
* Fully-fenced with a landscaped, cottage garden on 1,497m2 block
You are invited to view and experience an Iconic Southern Highlands lifestyle property located in Old Bowral. Close to cafes, restaurants, retail shops, Corbett Gardens and Bradman Oval.
Contact Linda Tyler or Di Hosking for a private viewing or attend one of our open homes’ on a Saturday.
CONTACT hosking tyler.