No Blue Days Allowed
Ten reasons why you shouldn’t wait to view:
• Character weatherboard home Circa 1920
• Stunning views over Bowral from the private, rear deck
• Light-filled, open plan-living with high ceilings
• Featured fireplace, timber sash windows
• Three bedrooms, two with built ins, ensuite bathroom
• Fully renovated bathrooms with underfloor heating
• Private guest wing with access to the veranda, lounge/TV room
• Fabulous courtyard for Alfresco entertaining
• Absolute privacy, walk to town
• North east facing aspect on 1853 sqm of landscaped grounds
Come and see the garden vistas from every room, enjoy the warmth and comfort from the wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioning. Prepare a meal in the country style kitchen, sit and relax with a coffee on the deck. This is truly the Highlands lifestyle!
Look forward to meeting you, call Di Hosking or Linda Tyler for a private viewing or attend the open home schedule for Saturdays.