7 Stirling Drive, Bowral, NSW 2576
Brilliant location-Immaculate Home
Positioned in a leafy, graceful street with fabulous appeal and friendly neighbours. This property will attract a discerning buyer who appreciates the location and has the vision to capitalise.This home will suit a family looking for a convenient layout or retirees seeking a single level lifestyle with ease of access. Immaculate inside out with a very generous floor plan the sellers have created a very warm and inviting home.
* Spacious formal lounge & separate dining room
* Bright, plush master bedroom, ensuite, walk in robe
* Plantation shutters featured in the master
* Separate study room with NBN connection located near the master
* Bedrooms two, three and four provide built ins and views to the garden
* Family sized bathroom includes bath and shower
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, open plan meals area
* Laundry includes a third WC
* Access to a covered deck from the family/dining area
* Fabulous family room that catches the north/east sun
* Home is warmed by a gas central heating, cooled by air conditioning
* Low maintenance, manicured gardens with deciduous and fruit trees easy care shrubs and plants
* Huge triple garaging with undercover access to the home. 2400 clearance for high vehicles and rear access via the garage to the yard
Schools and recreational facilities, public transport are close by and easy access to Bowral Township with its café lifestyle and eateries.
Contact Linda Tyler or Di Hosking for a private viewing or attend one of our open homes’ on a Saturday.
CONTACT hosking tyler.