11 Sheaffe Street, Bowral, NSW 2576
The dream that pays for itself!
Set the scene and imagine yourself in a Circa 1940’s weatherboard cottage within a stunning professionally landscaped garden complete with re cycled brick walled gardens and water feature.
The cottage features original timber floors, stained glass windows and a slow burning wood fire.
The property is complimented by a beautiful self contained Granny Flat complete with its own private courtyard accessed via French doors. Continue to operate as a BnB or spoil your guests when they come to stay.
- 9 foot ceilings
- Solid timber floors
- Three bedrooms, master with sliding door to a private deck
- North facing lounge and dining area with slow combustion fire
- Country style kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
- Central family bathroom.
SELF CONTAINED GRANNY FLAT
- Polished concrete floors
- Timber windows, French doors
- Full kitchenette
- Queen sized bedroom
- Renovated bathroom
- Private Courtyard with water feature
- Single lockup garage includes the laundry servicing both dwellings
- Carport located between the main house and the garage
ARTIST STUDIO AND WORKSHOP
- Covered seating area overlooking a fire pit, veggie garden, water feature’s and ponds
- Workshop for the handyperson or artist retreat
Start living the dream, perfect for a weekender or home with passive income.
Contact Linda Tyler or Di Hosking for a private viewing or attend one of our open homes’ on a Saturday.
Bed Rooms: 4
Open car spaces: 1
47A Holly Street, Bowral, NSW 2576
47A Holly Street, Bowral, NSW 2576 Bowral Australia
4 Bedrooms 3 Baths 1 Garage
33 Victoria Street Bowral NSW 2576
33 Victoria Street Bowral NSW 2576 Bowral Australia
3 Bedrooms 2 Baths 1 Garage
24b Banksia Street, Bowral
24b Banksia Street, Bowral, NSW 2576 Bowral Australia
3112 m² 4 Bedrooms 2 Baths 6 Garage
Di Hosking M