33 Victoria Street Bowral NSW 2576
Charm & Charisma
Solid brick, character filled cottage built in 1938 located only a 10 minute walk to the Centre of Bowral with its many Cafe’s, restaurants and boutique shops on offer.
Original features have been retained with the addition of modern day comforts to make this cottage make you feel right at home.
- High ceilings, timber dados, ornate ceiling cornices, Casement timber windows
- Sit with a hot cup of tea in the north facing sunroom
- Enjoy the three spacious bedrooms, two with built in robes
- A formal lounge with the original, open fire place and mantle
- Modern, fresh kitchen with electric cooking, stainless steel wall oven
- Delightful meals area opening to the outdoor, alfresco area
- Main bathroom complete with a bath, shower and WC
- Second bathroom includes the laundry, extra shower and second WC
- Garage/ workshop with storage and additional carport
Positioned on an easy care, level block of land with a white picket fence.
Open for inspection every Saturday. To book a private viewing please call
Di Hosking or Linda Tyler.
Bed Rooms: 3
Open car spaces: 1
Building size: 187.2m²
Living areas: 1
24/502 Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576
24/502 Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576 Bowral Australia
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths 1 Garage
24b Banksia Street, Bowral
24b Banksia Street, Bowral, NSW 2576 Bowral Australia
3112 m² 4 Bedrooms 2 Baths 6 Garage
29 Eloura Lane, Moss Vale, NSW 2577
29 Eloura Lane, Moss Vale, NSW 2577 Moss Vale Australia
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths 2 Garage
Di Hosking M