43 Oxley Street, Berrima, NSW 2577
Circa 1950s with Fabulous Street Appeal
Surrounded by historic properties, this circa 1950s home is just a stroll from the Reserve and the Wingecarribee River in the heart of Berrima village with all its cafes, restaurants and unique shops. This is a wonderful opportunity to secure your piece of the best-preserved Georgian village on the Australian mainland.
- Solid brick construction, Colorbond roof
- Formal living with French doors to the veranda
- Country style kitchen with gas cooking, gas fire
- Informal dining and sitting area overlooking the grounds
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Second bedroom with built-in robes
- Study or third bedroom with storage, vistas to the garden
- Cosy sitting room that captures the sun
- Timber flooring and windows featured throughout the home
- Rear timber deck overlooking outdoor entertaining
- Paved courtyard surrounded by maple trees and various shrubs
- Outside “Privy” house and Laundry house
- Veggie patch, chicken coop and sheds
- Gorgeous half acre of cottage gardens, specimen and fruit trees
- Huge double garage with added storage space
Wander through the beautiful grounds and find the walk down to the Wingecarribee River.
A home bursting with charm and lifestyle. Only 10 minutes to Bowral shopping, easy access to the Motorway for the commuter.
Contact Linda Tyler or Di Hosking for a private viewing or attend one of our open homes’ on a Saturday.
Bed Rooms: 3
Open car spaces: 2
147 Osborne Road Burradoo NSW 2576
147 Osborne Road Burradoo NSW 2576 Burradoo Australia
0.4 ha 4 Bedrooms 5 Baths 2 Garage
29 Darraby Drive, Moss Vale, NSW 2577
29 Darraby Drive, Moss Vale, NSW 2577 Moss Vale Australia
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths 1 Garage
29 Eloura Lane, Moss Vale, NSW 2577
29 Eloura Lane, Moss Vale, NSW 2577 Moss Vale Australia
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths 2 Garage
Di Hosking M